The Anti-Corruption Commission is seeking out suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill the following vacant position:
JOB TITLE: FINANCE OFFICER
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL MANAGER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To assist in the maintenance of a sound financial management system for the Commission in the Regional Office.
TASKS AND DUTIES:
· To prepare budget proposals for the Regional Office.
· To prepare monthly returns.
· To ensure the production and accuracy of the monthly financial reports.
· To analyse regional budgetary allocation against expenditures.
· To ensure compliance with financial regulations (NRA Act, Procurement Act and Public Financial Management Regulation)
· To maintain and keep up to date the Regional Office Fixed Asset Register.
· To supervise the work of the Assistant Finance Officer.
· To liaise with Finance Department at Headquarter on all issues relating to financial operations and salary matters for clarity as the case may be.
· To prepare payment vouchers.
· To prepare cheques for signature by authorised signatories and subsequentlyto issue payments to suppliers
· To maintain the Petty Cash Book.
· To undertake any other duty assigned by the Regional Manager.
· A good degree in Accounting or other equivalent financial qualifications and/or CAT AAT/TDA and/or equivalent professional qualification/equivalent professional experience
· Must be computer literate.
· Knowledge of any Accounting software.
· At least 3 years working experience in a related field.
· Good analytical skills
· Good communication skills.
· High sense of integrity.
· Good administrative skills
· Very good interpersonal relationship.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Must have strong initiative tendencies.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: Attractive
Please submit your Covering letter, CV and copies of certificates to the under-mentioned address not later than Wednesday 25th August 2021.
THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
3 GLOUCESTER STREET
Each application form should be forwarded with two (2) passport sized photographs.
The Commission being an equal opportunity employer strongly urges females with requisite qualifications to apply and compete for the position on offer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.